Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Silver Lining

When I love something, I love love love it!  It took me a long time to find a jeweller whose work I loved enough to exhibit at the gallery.  



Byzantine Bracelet with Dragonfly



Sarah Anderson is a jeweller and an artist, and it shows in her work.  That is what I was looking for.  Each piece is designed with flair, and exquisitely hand-made in sterling silver or pearl.




Flatmail Necklace with Hammered Heart



Another important aspect to me is affordability.  I wanted beautiful one-off pieces of quality still to be within most peoples' reach.  I realise that sometimes the price of a painting would be stretching the pockets, and it is important to me that unique and beautiful works can be owned by anyone.



Freshwater Pearl Necklace with Hammered Heart


These are just a few examples of the work we have on show.  Prices range from £40 for smaller pieces, up to around £240 for the more intricate necklaces.



Queens Link Necklace with Large Link


Sarah also loves input from the customer, and we often work with the client with different elements of the jewellery to create a piece completely unique to them.



Curb Bracelet with Hammered Square and Oyster Pearl


We will be showing Sarah's work for as long as people love it as much as I do!


Thanks for reading!

Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment