Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Warm and Cosy

I'm feeling delicate in more ways than one.  There is such a build up to Christmas and then bam, it's all over in a haze of wrapping paper, telly, food and family.  Any routines are out the window and nobody knows what day it is!  And I ate too much.




I'll be back at the gallery tomorrow, Wednesday I think.  People love to visit the gallery at this time.  It's a lovely time to relax and enjoy art in the no man's land between Christmas and New Year.




I've had a lovely Christmas, but I'm looking forward to getting back to the beautiful paintings we have for the Winter Exhibition.  These two beauties by George Grant and Gordon Wilson are just an example of the range of work we have to brighten up the winter weather.

Logs will be crackling in the wood burning stove, and all are welcome!


Thanks for reading!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment