Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Preview

Our new exhibition 'The Ayrshire Four' previewed this Sunday. As I was hanging the exhibition, I got that shiver of excitement as I could see the contrasting works were hanging very well together, and the gallery was yet again being transformed into something new.



 






I was really looking forward to seeing how this mix of artists would be received, and I am delighted to say it went off with a bang!







Ayrshire artist Sandy Murphy RSW RGI PAI is considered to be one of Scotland's finest painters and it was he who wanted to exhibit alongside three artists who also hail from Ayrshire - James Cosgrove PAI, Michael Durning PPAI and Euan McGregor.






We had one of our busiest previews to date and I want to thank all the art-lovers who came and enjoyed the opening of this exhibition. There was a fabulous atmosphere and even the sun came out to play.








I want to thank all four artists again for the beautiful works that have come together to create a stunning exhibition.






This exhibition runs until 28 October and the paintings can be viewed on line at:



Thanks for reading!


Natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment