Friday, February 17, 2012

Roll on Spring!

Am I allowed to say that Spring is in the air yet?  Well it is for me!  I've been immersed in the beautiful paintings that make up our next exhibition opening 4 March.  New Paintings by Laura Harrison.




These beauties are bold, confident and optimistic.  I've been creating an invitation brochure that is hopefully worthy of the work.  It takes time working with all of the images, but it gives me a great chance to absorb every detail of the paintings, which I love.



These are three of my favourite paintings at the moment.  I love the life and movement injected into these 'still' lifes, and also the seeming simplicity of these beautiful tulips and snowflake flowers.




I think they are very clever paintings, but mainly they are a feast for the heart and soul.

There has been a lot of interest in this work already.  Please contact the gallery if you would like to receive a brochure.


Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment